Friday, June 29, 2012

What's in my bag: Carry-on edition

I decided to do a What's in my bag post for the carry-on that I took with me to Europe!


 The great bag I bought from JcPennys! It held so much and was only about $34 dollars! 

Items from left to right:
"I Was Here" travel journal. It is so neat and a must have for travelers!
Black mini umbrella.
Headphones so I could watch movies on the plane! I watched all three Lord of the Rings movies on the way to London.
Water color pallet.
Plane ticket.
Vintage handkerchief.
iPod touch.
Passport.
Underground pass! I loved traveling by tube! It was so easy, convenient and fun! Great for people watching.
Moleskin with my original cover work and my favorite pens and pencil.
The design on my cover is supposed to look like what an old map looked like. It says "a brief description of the Earth" in Latin on the top and "There and back again" in Latin on the bottom. Everything was drawn freehand and it took me about 3 hours to finish.

I had plenty to keep me busy on the plane with my carry-on bag of goodies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment