Saturday, May 5, 2012

An introduction of sorts

When I was younger, I hated my name.  Jacquelyn just seemed like a name that was too common and simple for a little girl filled with as much charisma, intelligence, and creativity as I was told I had.  

As I grew up, however, I realized that my name fit my personality perfectly.  I was named after my grandmother, who I absolutely adore.  She is one of those truly incredible women that you feel lucky to know.  I hope that one day I will be as elegant as her. 

As for now, at the age of 20, I am a little less than elegant.  I find that I am too interested in adventures to be elegant at this time in my life.  If there is one thing you will discover about me over the course of this is that I am always open for an adventure.  Hopefully this blog will catalog the multiple adventures that I intend to have during my lifetime. 

In fact, I believe I have to go on an adventure right now. So, if you will excuse me, I will be going.


No comments:

Post a Comment